Thursday, August 22, 2013

A Whole Heart Again

Hello Sweets,

I know I've been missing for the last few days, but I have a good reason this time (although I think all of mine are valid lol).  I'm back home in TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yup I am just that happy, no scratch that and make it ecstatic lol, to be back in the arms of my one true love :)  I even traveled to the Toronto airport in the wee hours of the morning to catch a flight at 6:45am, and I am not a morning person most likely because I don't sleep very well.  However with that being said, although I was extremely exhausted (like giggly tired) I found myself smiling and in a very very good mood even dealing with customs and security.  I guess when you are that excited to be reunited with someone you don't care how long or how far you have to travel, as long as they're there when you land.  

Today's post is just a share of photo's that was my incredibly early and a little long journey from Ontario to the great state of Texas!  Our second anniversary was yesterday, but we are celebrating our dinner tomorrow (thank you unpredictable health :p).  Instead of going out to a restaurant we've decided to make our own special dinner, everything is being made from scratch right down to fresh bread.  So over the next couple of days I will be sharing the new recipes and show you the completed romantic meal :)  I will also share with you the activity we chose to do for our date as well.  In the meantime we are going to travel from Canada to the wonderful south that is Texas ;)

 
 Goodbye Toronto!! Looking pretty in pink :p
 
 Love looking out the window and seeing nothing but fluffy clouds
 
 Over the Midwest, with the sun at my back
 
My lovely first class breakfast (mimosa not pictured), and it tasted very good!
 
 Why hello Texas!  Home of American Airlines, and their fancy new planes.
 
 Both are tired from very long days, but couldn't be any happier!

I know this is a short post, but with my shoulder experiencing some extra random pain this is what I could muster up lol.  Tomorrow's won't be crumby (clue!), but it will be new and sweet which is really hard to beat lol sorry I had too!  Until next time.....................................................


Stay sweet,



Jennifer xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment