Monday, January 20, 2014

A Review Just For You

Hello Sweets,

I hope y'all are having a better day than I am :(  I feel as though I was literally hit by a truck, even to the point I had to cancel my plans today.  I know I promised a sweet post today, but considering the way my body feels I figured a restaurant review would be suffice.  Then tomorrow I will get back into the swing of things, I have a feeling that tomorrow will be a better day :)

When Nathan came up to visit me a couple months ago we went to my favorite little Vietnamese restaurant here in town.  Ben Thanh's is a wonderful little restaurant located in Southwestern Ontario, and it is one of our go to dinner dates while here :)  The last time we went I decided to head there for dinner, I thought it would be fun to capture our meal and share with y'all :)

Date night!
Delicious Jasmine Tea
Deep fried wontons, filled with cream cheese and diced veggies
I love the sweet and spicy dipping sauce
My deluxe pad Thai, seafood and chicken mmmm
Nathans beef tenderloin cubes, with a spicy Thai BBQ sauce
There is nothing I love more than a dinner date with my soul mate, I have never been disappointed dining at Ben Thanh's.  The staff is friendly, efficient, and the food is amazing.  If you have one near you, check it out.  You won't be sorry :)  Until next time....


Stay sweet,


Jennifer xoxoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment