Saturday, January 11, 2014

Long and Overdue

Hello Sweets,

Well it's been almost two and a half months since I posted :/  Life has been a little crazy lately and busy too, but I had the urge to give y'all an update as to what is going on with me.  I haven't been in the kitchen as much as I would like to be, but that doesn't mean I haven't been creating when I am.  I have a few recipes that I have not shared with y'all, so I should have no reason to not put some posts out for everyone. 

Part of the reason I've been busy lately is that I am searching for a new apartment, well actually I was ;)  Yup I found my perfect apartment and it's even a new build, so everything will be brand new!!  I was starting to feel a little hopeless while searching, then I passed this apartment building and knew I had to apply.  Have you ever had the feeling that something was meant to be?  That is exactly how I felt about this place, I could see myself in the apartment and everything.  I was so confident that this was where I was destined to move to, some people would say that's crazy but it worked for me!  Needless to say I've been going through all of my boxes in storage, purging everything I should have the last time I moved lol.  I move in to my new home on the first of February, and I couldn't be more excited :D  Here are some pics of the building in progress, they're not great but you get the idea;
my apartment is not on the street side, woohoo!
my grandfather measuring the window in my new bedroom
where the kitchen will be, lol wasn't installed at the time
my new little living room, looks smaller in the picture
brand new bathroom
 
it's small, but I don't need a huge space so it's perfect!!

I didn't do anything for Halloween :( but I can thank my fun time health issues for that.  Christmas was quiet too, I spent the holidays with Nathan and his family in Texas.  Nothing too big but just enough of the holiday spirit to make you smile.  Now the way we spent New Years eve was pretty amazing, we flew above the Dallas area checking out the Christmas lights from above until about 11pm.  Then we went home to ring in the new year with a glass of bubbly and some cuddles.  Check out some pretty lights from above;
 

Happy New Years y'all!!  I'm off to make some cookies, but will be back in the next day or two with a yummy recipe to share!
Love of my life and best friend
Doesn't matter where we go, as long as we're together

Stay sweet....



Jennifer xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment