Friday, December 21, 2012

The End of The World?

Hello Sweets,

After all the hoopla about December 21st being the day the world ends, nothing happened.  Of course there are many people who will tell you the day is not over yet, and they are correct, but I'm not sure where I really stand on this whole situation.  Which is why I am choosing to do a small post today and why I didn't post one yesterday.

You see, if the world is really going to end I would like to spend my last bit of time with the ones I love.  So last night I made Nathan and his dad some tandoori chicken for dinner (one last meal cooked for him :p), and then I enjoyed a nice glass of expensive wine :)  Not to mention I probably told Nathan a million times that I love him more then anything in the world, yes I know I'm cheesy.
For those of you who are curious about my tandoori chicken, I use a tandoori sauce and add red pepper flakes and garlic powder to the chicken breasts :)

 Sorry no pics of the finished product

I think this whole ordeal makes you think about who and what are really important to you, and what you want them to know if it's really going to be the last time you speak to them.  Although this is really something we should be doing everyday already right?  Since this maybe the last day I can bake ;) lol I'm going to make shortbread from scratch :)  And if all goes right for the world, I'll share pictures and post with you tomorrow.  Until next time..........



Stay sweet,




Jennifer xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment