Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thankful

Hello Sweets,

So I haven't been baking too much lately :(   But that's because I baked a whole bunch only a few days ago lol, and I've currently got something in the oven right now.   I am currently making my great grandma's Christmas cake, and I'm very excited because both loaves are coming home with me :).  Nathan has never had/heard of it so he has agreed to try it, and I'm confident he will like it too!

I realized although I had written a thanksgiving post, I hadn't said what I'm thankful for.  The list isn't very long but none the less it important ;)  I'm thankful for my loving and supportive family, the natural ability to create all things in the kitchen that god has graced me with, the life I've lived thus far.  Most importantly I'm thankful for the wonderful relationship Nathan and I have, full of love, laughs, support, and the friendship that is the foundation of it all. 

I am spending a few days at my grandparents house so I may or may not create something lol.  Oh who am I kidding?  Y'all know I'll be making something, whether it's sweet or savory.  But for tonight I'm going to kick my feet up and wait for this delicious Christmas cake to done ;)  How come when you want to eat something so bad it takes longer to cook?  Until next time.....


Stay sweet,



Jennifer xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment