Thursday, October 10, 2013

Presents From Mommy

Hello Sweets,

So I'm sure y'all were wondering where I was yesterday, well I was having a slumber party at my moms lol.  Since I'm getting everything ready for this weekends birthday celebration, this post will be short and sweet ;)

I have already baked the cupcakes tonight, so tomorrow will be decoration day!  I'll do a post on what I chose to decorate and how trying it was lol. I'll be working with my marshmallow fondant, and I'm pretty excited because I've got a lot of cool ideas floating around in my head :)

This morning my mom gave me a little present that is right up my alley. It was pure vanilla that she picked up in Mexico. 

Of course I used it tonight in the cupcakes, and the smell is so divine an unlike the imitation kind you get in the grocery store.  It's also amazing because it's giant, lol which means it should last me a while ;)

Well that's all for tonight, I've got some sketching to do and we all know that's not my strong suit lol. 

Until next time....


Stay sweet,


  
Jennifer xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment