Sunday, February 3, 2013

A New Chapter

Hello Sweets,

I hope you all are enjoying the weekend, and that you're being creative in the kitchen :)  I am relaxing since my sleep has been so off lately, dang I just reminded myself that I didn't pick up the "sleep aide" that the nurse told to me to try lol.  Funny thing was that when I went to the drugstore today I walked down the toothpaste isle (by chance) and saw that toothpaste was on sale, and that reminded me I was almost out.  But of course I couldn't remember what I really needed right now, I swear my brain can be my worst enemy at times lol.  Oh well, guess I'll be going for a little stroll tomorrow.

I have some exciting news that I wanted to share with all of you, which is going to be in place of my typical recipe type post.  Starting on Monday I will be stepping into the role of the personal chef, not for pay but for something much better, my grandparents!  I'm very excited because my grandparents have always been there for me no matter what, and I mean in more ways than most ever have to be.  I proudly say that I am who I am today because of them, not to mention they both taught me very different things in the kitchen.  So every couple of days they're going to pick a protein and I will then create a meal around that.  This is going to allow me really explore food, because anyone that cooks for one knows it's harder to scale down then up with measurements.  Not to mention give me an audience to comment on my foods quality and taste, and trust me my grandmother will let you know if she doesn't like something lol but I love that about her.
 My amazing grandparents with my cutie nephew <3

I hope that in light of this fantastic and exciting news that you won't be completely let down for the lack of a recipe post today, because I promise tomorrow I'll be right back at it!  Until next time...................


Stay sweet,



Jennifer xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment