Sunday, March 3, 2013

Say What?!?

Hello Sweets,

I know I promised you guys something new and Texan sized tonight, but I really want to show the whole process so that means tomorrow will be the day for the surprise.  In the meantime I have a short, sweet, and interesting little post for you tonight :)

You guys now that I am all about trying new things, and when I see something new at the grocery store, I can't help but buy at least one to see what it's all about.  Normally when I am down in Texas I don't see too many new items, since I've been coming down here for almost two years now I think I've seen almost everything.  That was until earlier this week, I couldn't help but pick up some delicious smelling peaches (obviously not in season in Canada) when this oddly shaped fruit caught my attention.  Here see for yourself;
Weird right?

Do you know what this funny little fruit is?  I swear this is a real thing and it is it's real name, this little guy is the "plum lemon".  I know what you're thinking, but I assure you that it is real (I looked it up lol see here!) and it isn't anything like I imagined.  It starts off with a yellow color until it is ripe then changes to this lovely red, the inside is sweet like a plum but there is a tiny citrus aroma to it as well.
 

I've never seen one in Canada before, but if any of you see this at your grocery store and you haven't tried it DO IT!!!  Lol it is a pleasant little surprise and I would never steer my readers in the wrong direction ;)   Until next time..................................................


Stay sweet,



Jennifer xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment